This volume is a practical must-have for anyone working in trade finance and brings you all latest developments in the field on one fully searchable CDRom. This 2012 Annual Review of International Banking Law and Practice contains everything trade finance professionals, LC experts and Lawyers combined require on their day to day jobs. These 650 plus pages on a handy USB devise packed with information contain:
- 23 Articles including an overview of International Banking Law and Practice in 2011 :
- Analysis of ICC Opinions,
- Chinese LC law & practice activity,
- The finer points of UCP600, ISP98, and URDG758,
- And more from leading banking & law experts
- 3 Government Actions
- 2 Practice Reports
- 119 LC and Guarantee Case Summaries from 11 countries and regions including ABN AMRO (UCP600 & Issuer Duty of Care) from Netherlands;CVD Equipment (UCP600 & Transport Docs) from USA;The Fortis Bank appeal (UCP600 Notice & Preclusion) from England;Kuehne (reissuance of B/L) from Canada;Labroy Offshore (Injunction, Improper Drawing) from Singapore;Societe Generale (Reimbursement Agreement) from England;UBS AG (Fraud Exception) from India; And others
This volume is the world’s only annual record of court activity regarding LCs and guarantees and, in addition, contains the year’s significant writing on banking law and practice.
Now even more practical :fully searchable electronic volume on a handy USB stick. Save 19 Euros when ordering the 2011 Annual Review DCRom together with the latest 2012 Annual Review USB device.
No cumbersome book to carry aroundSearch function to find any term you need, not just what's in the IndexCumulative Index included for referencing past Annual Survey books