About the Bulletin
The ICC Dispute Resolution Bulletin includes sections on Doctrine, Case Decisions (Awards, Procedural Orders), Global Developments, ICC Activities, Book Reviews and ICC Dispute Resolution Practice and Procedure. The editorial board for the Bulletin is comprised of 20 arbitration and dispute resolution specialists from all parts of the world. The eBulletin is published four times per year, one issue per quarter April, June, September and December.
Each issue is published in digital format only. IMPORTANT: You will need to have Adobe Digital Editions (a free software) installed on your device to read the eBook
Issue 1 2017 includes:
- reports on recent developments in case law and legislation in Brazil, England, Hong Kong, Lithuania, New Zealand, Russia, Singapore and the USA, as well as Angola's ratification of the New York Convention;
- in-depth commentaries on topics as wide-ranging as ICC's new expedited arbitration procedure, sealed offers, enforcement of international arbitral awards in US courts, and ICC practice in arbitrations based on investment treaties;
- eight previously unpublished extracts from recent procedural orders in ICC cases enlightening practitioners on the question of bifurcating proceedings;
- news from the ICC Court, the ICC Commission on Arbitration and ADR and the ICC Institute of World Business Law;
- two book reviews pointing readers towards relevant publications on class and group actions in arbitration and arbitral institutions.
An annual subscription is also available. Click here for further details.