About the Bulletin
The ICC Dispute Resolution Bulletin includes sections on Doctrine, Case Decisions (Awards, Procedural Orders), Global Developments, ICC Activities, Book Reviews and ICC Dispute Resolution Practice and Procedure. The editorial board for the Bulletin is comprised of 20 arbitration and dispute resolution specialists from all parts of the world. The eBulletin is published four times per year, one issue per quarter April, June, September and December.
Each issue is published in digital format only. IMPORTANT: You will need to have Adobe Digital Editions (a free software) installed on your device to read the eBook.
Issue 2 will include:
- Reports on legislative changes and jurisprudence in Armenia, Finland, France, Poland, Ukraine, Singapore, Mexico and the United States.
- The Case Decisions section will be devoted to price renegotiation in energy contracts and consists of previously unpublished extracts from six ICC awards.
- Two in-depth analyses that will be of interest to practitioners: the effect of increasing transparency on arbitral precedent, and party tactics regarding payment of the advance on costs.
- The 2016 statistical report on ICC dispute resolution services. It provides detailed figures on parties, arbitrators, seats, applicable law and other aspects of proceedings administered by the International Court of Arbitration, as well as information about cases filed with the International Centre of ADR.
- News of recent ICC events and two new book reviews on international arbitration complete the issue.
An annual subscription is also available. Click here for further details.