About the Bulletin
The ICC Dispute Resolution Bulletin includes sections on Doctrine, Case Decisions (Awards, Procedural Orders), Global Developments, ICC Activities, Book Reviews and ICC Dispute Resolution Practice and Procedure. The editorial board for the Bulletin is comprised of 20 arbitration and dispute resolution specialists from all parts of the world. The eBulletin is published four times per year, one issue per quarter April, June, September and December.
Each issue is published in digital format only. IMPORTANT: You will need to have Adobe Digital Editions (a free software) installed on your device to read the eBook
Issue 4 2017 includes:
International Court of Arbitration President’s message on current developments in the ISDS regime and ICC’s role and involvement therein.
- Proposal for a Uniform Rule on Arbitrator Immunity
- A comparison of national approaches from France, UK, US and Singapore as to the extension of arbitration agreements to non-signatories
- Non-signatories and FIDIC-related jurisdictional issues in ICC construction disputes
Two book reviews:
- A pioneer ICC publication on Dispute Resolution and Climate Change “Climate Change and Dispute Resolution: The Paris Agreement and Beyond”
- Second edition of the best-seller “International Investment Arbitration: Substantive Principles”
Reports on ICC related events:
- Key takeaways on essential training for Tribunal Secretaries
- ICC side event at COP23: What role for Dispute Resolution in supporting the Paris agreement on Climate Change?
- A summary of the highlights from Paris Arbitration Week