Published in February 2015
- Background to the new Rules
- What are the services provided by the Centre under the Expert Rules?
- Who uses these services?
- What services are users seeking via the Centre?
- Internet domain name disputes
- How does the Centre identify experts?
- Who provides these services and why?
- How can interested experts or neutrals get involved?
- What does the future hold?
About the ICC International Court of Arbitration Bulletin
The full Bulletin contains extracts from awards rendered in ICC cases, reports and notes essential to ICC arbitration practitioners, and articles on aspects of arbitration procedure and developments in arbitration law across the world.
Subscribe to the Bulletin
Take a look at the related Bulletin 25-2 E-Chapters: