Published in August 2014
Running in the ICC Emergency Arbitrator Rules: The First Ten Cases.
The Secretary General, Andrea Carlevaris, and Deputy Secretary General, José Ricardo Feris, of the ICC International Court of Arbitration analyse early experience of emergency arbitrator proceedings.
- General characteristics
- Filing of the Application
- Setting in motion of the procedure by the President of the Court
- Place and language of the emergency arbitrator proceedings
- Appointment and challenge of the emergency arbitrator
- Filing of the Request for Arbitration
- Types of measures requested
- Applicable law and standards
About the ICC International Court of Arbitration Bulletin
The full Bulletin contains extracts from awards rendered in ICC cases, reports and notes essential to ICC arbitration practitioners, and articles on aspects of arbitration procedure and developments in arbitration law across the world.
Multilingual (English, French, Spanish), the Bulletin appears three times a year.
Subscribe to the Bulletin
Take a look at the related Bulletin 25-1 E-Chapters: