- 300€ per trainee
- Group discounts:
- 10 to 49 trainees - 250€ per trainee
- 50+ trainees - 200€ per trainee
This comprehensive online training will enhance the knowledge and skills of experienced documentary credit professionals.
12 hours of advanced online instruction in letter of credit practice
- Key Issues : an examination of areas of documentary credit practice that are commonly misapplied and misinterpreted
- Variations of DCs : a detailed review of the function and operation of variations to commercial documentary credits
- Interactive Case Studies : covering areas of key importance including workability of terms and conditions in documentary credits and the correct issuance of refusal notices
- Assessment : test your understanding of UCP 600 and international standard banking practice (transferable credits, back-to-back credits, revolving and reinstatement credits)
Benefits of the DC Master online course
- Course content written by renowned expert Gary Collyer, Technical Adviser to the ICC Banking Commission, and Chair of the UCP 600 Drafting Group
- ICC Certificate of Achievement sent to you upon completion
Each trainee receives access to the course for one year. Invoicing and payment are dealt with by our online training partner Coastline Solutions. For further information, please contact email@example.com
Save 700€ and purchase the full Trade Finance Suite here.
Download the DC Master Online Training Flyer.