The Trade Finance (TF) channel provides instant online access to all the information necessary for a documentary credit professional to make high value decisions on a daily basis.
LC's are usually issued for high value transactions. Consequently, disputes relating to LC's incur high costs. The information in the Trade finance Channel can help you to avoid disputes and their related costs.
What information is available in the TF channel?
- All Official ICC Opinions - including unpublished Opinions
- International Standard Banking Practice
- A library of Legal Case Summaries
- ICC International Trade Rules News
- Fraud alerts
- Case Studies
- DOCDEX Decisions
- ICC Policy Statements
- Expert Discussion Forum
- And more
Benefits of using the Digital Library
- The library offers a powerful search function. It will dramatically cut down the time and energy spent hunting for information.
- It is cost-effective and will greatly reduce the costs associated with printed books
- Certain sections are searchable free of charge.
- Its accessible anywhere anytime
- All content is automatically configured for optimal performance across all major devices – Desktop, laptop, tablet, and smartphone.
- ICC Members: €2500
- Non members: €3125
- Universities/students: €600
- Discounts are provided for multiple subscriptions
For more information: http://library.iccwbo.org/tfb.htm?AGENT=ICC_HQ