- 300€ per trainee
- Group discounts :
- 10 to 49 trainees - 250€ per trainee
- 50+ trainees - 200€ per trainee
This online training will provide your staff with the basics in international trade finance and give in-depth knowledge of collections processes and the ICC’s Rules for Collections, URC 522.
The only ICC-approved online training in Collections Processes and URC 522
Interactive theory sessions and practical case studies aimed at beginners to documentary collections:
- 3 interactive lessons for a firm foundation in the operation of Collections processes and the application of URC 522
- 3 practical case studies give you experience with URC 522 thanks to real life scenarios
Benefits of the Documentary Credits online course
- Written by the world’s leading trade finance experts
- Comprehensive assessment so you can test your knowledge of URC 522 and collections procedures
- Access to a complete library of Documentary Collections resources
- ICC Certificate of Achievement sent to you upon completion
Each trainee receives access to the course for one year. Invoicing and payment are dealt with by our online training partner Coastline Solutions. For further information, please contact email@example.com
Download the Documentary Collections Online Training Flyer.
Save 700€ and purchase the full Trade Finance Suite here.