- 300€ per trainee
- Group discounts :
- 10 to 49 trainees - 250€ per trainee
- 50+ trainees - 200€ per trainee
8 CLE credits
6.75 MCLE credits
6.5 CPD points
Get up to speed with the rules and procedures of the ICC Court of Arbitration at your convenience with this 8-hour ICC online training.
ICC Arbitration in three modules : overview, specifics and self-assessment
- Module 1 consists of eight interactive lessons providing a comprehensive review of the arbitration process. It covers every stage of the arbitration proceedings - from the initial arbitration agreement via request and answer, the arbitral tribunal, the terms of reference, to hearings and the final award. It explains in detail how the 2012 ICC Rules of Arbitration are applied in practice and how the ICC International Court of Arbitration and its Secretariat operate.
- Module 2 provides insight into specific issues of the arbitration process like interim and conservatory measures (including the emergency arbitrator) as well as costs of arbitration.
- With the Assessment Module, you can test your understanding of ICC Arbitration.
Advantages of the ICC Arbitration Online Training
- Course material written by members of the Secretariat of the ICC International Court of Arbitration and by the Chairman of the ICC Institute of World Business Law
- Free access the ICC Webinar Series on the 2012 ICC Rules of Arbitration which deals in detail with 4 of the significant changes introduced in the 2012 ICC Rules of Arbitration, the Arbitral Tribunal, the Case Management, the Emergency Arbitrator and the Multi-party/Multi-contract provisions
- ICC Certificate of Achievement sent to you upon completion
Trainees who complete the ICC Arbitration Online Training qualify for 8 CLE credits, 6.75 MCLE credits or 6.5 CPD points.
Each trainee receives access to the course for one year. Invoicing and payment are dealt with by our online training partner Coastline Solutions. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the ICC Arbitration Online Training Flyer.