About the Bulletin
The ICC Dispute Resolution Bulletin includes sections on Doctrine, Case Decisions (Awards, Procedural Orders), Global Developments, ICC Activities, Book Reviews and ICC Dispute Resolution Practice and Procedure. The editorial board for the Bulletin is comprised of 20 arbitration and dispute resolution specialists from all parts of the world. The eBulletin is published four times per year, one issue per quarter April, June, September and December.
Each issue is published in digital format only. IMPORTANT: You will need to have Adobe Digital Editions (a free software) installed on your device to read the eBook
Issue 1 2018 includes:
- Message from Alexis Mourre, President of the International Court of Arbitration: Environmental challenges in arbitration, ICC’s experience and actions as the global voice of world business (UN Observer Status)
- Extracts:Recent ICC awards and commentary on mitigation of damages
- Developments in Romania, Russia, the UK and the US on award recognition and enforcement and multi-contract arbitration
- Commentary:Robots replacing Arbitrators and the rise of smart contracts
- News from the latest ICC Conferences and the annual Miami gathering: expedited procedures, the Civil and Common law divide, Information Technology, assessment of damages, arbitration seats, ethics and more
An annual subscription is also available. Click here for further details.