About the Bulletin
The ICC Dispute Resolution Bulletin includes sections on Doctrine, Case Decisions (Awards, Procedural Orders), Global Developments, ICC Activities, Book Reviews and ICC Dispute Resolution Practice and Procedure. The editorial board for the Bulletin is comprised of 20 arbitration and dispute resolution specialists from all parts of the world. The eBulletin is published four times per year.
Each issue is published in digital format only. IMPORTANT: You will need to have Adobe Digital Editions (a free software) installed on your device to read the eBook
Issue 2 2018 includes:
- Message from Alexis Mourre, President of the International Court of Arbitration, on the renewal of the Court and its unprecedented gender parity and increased diversity
- Three Commentaries: ICC & UNCITRAL as Makers of Norms in International Arbitration, Arbitration in the Automotive Industry (a study of awards, including ICC unpublished awards), and Keeping International Arbitration on Trend
- Practice & Procedure: 2017 Statistical Report
- Developments in India, Brazil and Ukraine: respectively on foreign practice in international arbitration, a new law on Dispute Boards, and a procedural major reform
- News from the latest ICC Events: Energy disputes, Managing a construction case, a mediator’s insight of ICC’s Mediation competition
- Book reviews: Featuring the ICC Institute Prize winning thesis, and a treatise on multi-party and multi-contract disputes in construction arbitration
An annual subscription is also available. Click here for further details.