About the Bulletin
The ICC Dispute Resolution Bulletin includes sections on Doctrine, Case Decisions (Awards, Procedural Orders), Global Developments, ICC Activities, Book Reviews and ICC Dispute Resolution Practice and Procedure. The editorial board for the Bulletin is comprised of 20 arbitration and dispute resolution specialists from all parts of the world. The eBulletin is published four times per year.
Each issue is published in digital format only. IMPORTANT: You will need to have Adobe Digital Editions (a free software) installed on your device to read the eBook.
Issue 3 2018 includes:
- New section Commission Reports: Introducing the revised ICC Arbitration Clause for Trust Disputes and the Supplementary Materials on Financial Institutions and International Arbitration.
- Two commentaries: The increased use of dispute boards and tools to improve their effectiveness ; a study on the ‘Singapore Convention’ for the enforcement of mediated settlement agreements.
- Case Decisions: ICC Awards dealing with the Orgalime Conditions and an accompanying commentary.
- Practice & Procedure: Achieving gender equality on the ICC International Court of Arbitration and 2017 ICC gender statistics.
- Global Developments: Key decisions and law reforms in eight jurisdictions, including the adoption of the 2006 amendments to the UNCITRAL Model Law in British Columbia (Canada), Uruguay, Hungary and the new arbitration law in the UAE.
- News from the latest ICC Events: ICC regional conferences (Asia, Africa, Europe, MENA), a Young Arbitrators’ Forum discussing the Achmea decision, and ICC Institute’s training on oral advocacy.
- Book reviews: ‘Arbitrating the Conduct of International Investors’: Addressing the disparity in mutuality of access to investor state dispute mechanisms.
An annual subscription is also available. Click here
for further details.