About the Bulletin
The ICC Dispute Resolution Bulletin includes sections on Doctrine, Case Decisions (Awards, Procedural Orders), Global Developments, ICC Activities, Book Reviews and ICC Dispute Resolution Practice and Procedure. The editorial board for the Bulletin is comprised of 20 arbitration and dispute resolution specialists from all parts of the world. The eBulletin is published four times per year.
Each issue is published in digital format only. IMPORTANT: You will need to have Adobe Digital Editions (a free software) installed on your device to read the eBook.
Issue 4 includes:
- Global Developments: News from Argentina, Ecuador, USA, Cyprus, Russia and Spain
- New ICC Commission Report: Construction Industry Arbitrations: Recommended Tools and Techniques for Effective Management
- Nappert Prize winning papers: “SIAC Proposal on Cross-Institution Consolidation Protocol: Can It Be Transplanted into Investment Arbitration?”, “Embracing Practical Solutions in Dealing with the Distinct Shades of Abuse of Process in Investment Arbitration”, “A Changing Climate: The Future of ‘Legitimate Expectations’ in Energy Investment Disputes”
- ICC Activities: New ICC Mediation Request form, ICC training on procedural conduct and case management, ICC 2nd ADR Ecuadorian Week, ICC-FIDIC Conference, Incoterms and dispute resolution tools in maritime law …
- Book reviews: “Attribution in International Investment Law” and “Procedural Issues in International Investment Arbitration”
An annual subscription is also available. Click here for further details.