- 179€ per trainee
- Group discounts :
- 10 to 49 trainees - 159€ per trainee
- 50+ trainees – 139€ per trainee
6 hours of online instruction and training for a firm foundation in the use and application of ICC’s Incoterms® 2010 rules.
3 Incoterms® 2010 training modules : interesting, hands-on and conclusive
A comprehensive overview of the use of the Incoterms® 2010 rules and the obligations of the seller and buyer is followed by interactive case studies that allow trainees to apply their understanding of Incoterms® rules by simulating real-life work scenarios.
After completing the first two modules, you can test your understanding of the application of the Incoterms® rules with a series of randomly generated multiple choice questions.
Quality, consistency, convenience
- Course content written by leading ICC experts to ensure consistency with ICC’s standards of excellence.
- Upon completion, trainees get an ICC Certificate of Achievement indicating the score achieved in the course assessment.
- Our easy-to-use Learning Management System allows you to keep track of your staff’s progress and results.
- As the training is delivered online there are no travel or hotel costs involved.
Each trainee receives access to the course for one year. Invoicing and payment are dealt with by our online training partner Coastline Solutions. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org