- 300€ per trainee
- Group discounts :
- 10 to 49 trainees - 250€ per trainee
- 50+ trainees - 200€ per trainee
The most comprehensive online training in letters of credit and the UCP 600 rules, this course is aimed at beginners to Documentary Credit work or more experienced practitioners who require an extensive refresher course.
12 hours of online training in four separate modules for a firm foundation in UCP 600
- DC Essentials : a firm foundation in the understanding of the operation of letters of credit and their risk characteristics
- Documents : examines each of the documents that can be presented under letters of credit and highlights how their data content must comply with the relevant provisions of UCP 600
- Interactive Case Studies : completion of a letter of credit application, beneficiary review of a letter of credit for workability, document checking
- Assessment : test your understanding of Letters of Credit and UCP 600 with a series of randomly generated multiple choice questions
Benefits of the Mentor 600 online course
- The only ICC-approved online training in UCP 600
- Written by Gary Collyer, Technical Adviser to the ICC Banking Commission and Chair of the UCP 600 Drafting Group
- ICC Certificate of Achievement sent to you upon completion
Each trainee receives access to the course for one year. Invoicing and payment are dealt with by our online training partner Coastline Solutions. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Save 700€ and purchase the full Trade Finance Suite here.
Download the Mentor Online Training Flyer.